XR Playlist - Week ending 10/10/09

Posted by WBFJ | | Posted on 12:07 PM

XR

Abandon Kansas - "I Wonder If It's Me"
All Star United - "Surface Of The Sun"
Da' T.R.U.T.H. - "U Ready?"
Dreampilots - "Comedown"
Echoes The Fall - "Break Away"
Emery - "Open Hands, Closed Eyes"
Everyday Sunday - "Breathing For Me"
Flynn Adam - "Dishes"
FM Static - "Boy Moves To A New Town With Optimistic Outlook"
Hawk Nelson - "Alive"
House Of Heroes - "Field Of Daggers"
I'm OK, You're OK - "Stories Of Redemption"
KJ-52 - "End Of My Rope"
Lecrae - "I'm A Saint"
Nine Lashes - "Word Of Advice"
Old Man Shattered - "Stories"
Philmont - "The Difference"
Pillar - "Fire On The Inside"
Red - "Mystery Of You"
Red Umbrella - "Forest Fire"
Run Kid Run - "My Sweet Escape"
Showbread - "Vehement"
Skillet - "Monster"
Switchfoot - "Mess Of Me"
The Almost - "Hands"
The Birdsongs - "Pieces (Hold On)"
The Contact - "My Divine"
This Beautiful Republic - "My God"
Thousand Foot Krutch - "Bring Me To Life"
Trip Lee - "Inexhaustable"

XR LIGHT

Between The Trees - "We Can Try"
Clemency - "Inside"
Delorean Grey - "Sorry For The Last Time"
Disciple - "Lay My Burdens"
Future Of Forestry - "Holiday"
Hawk Nelson - "The Meaning Of Life"
Me In Motion - "Losers"
Pillar - "Secrets And Regrets"
Plumb - "God-Shaped Hole"
Relient K - "Forget And Not Slow Down"
Remedy Drive - "Something Made To Last"
Ruth - "Rolling With The Punches"
Stryper - "I Believe"

The Glorious Unseen - "Heavy Hearted"
The Letter Black - "Best Of Me"


Comments (0)