XR and XR Light Playlist - Week ending 9-25-09

Posted by WBFJ | | Posted on 9:43 AM

XR

Abandon Kansas - "I Wonder If It's Me"
All Star United - "Surface Of The Sun"
Da' T.R.U.T.H. - "U Ready?"
Decyfer Down - "Desperate"
Dreampilots - "Comedown"
Echoes The Fall - "Break Away"
Emery - "Open Hands, Closed Eyes"
Everyday Sunday - "Breathing For Me"
Flynn Adam - "Dishes"
Hawk Nelson - "Alive"
House Of Heroes - "Field Of Daggers"
I'm OK, You're OK - "Stories Of Redemption"
KJ-52 - "End Of My Rope"
Lecrae - "I'm A Saint"
Nine Lashes - "Word Of Advice"
Old Man Shattered - "Stories"
Pillar - "Fire On The Inside"
Red - "Mystery Of You"
Red Umbrella - "Forest Fire"
Showbread - "Vehement"
Skillet - "Monster"
Switchfoot - "Mess Of Me"
The Birdsongs- "Pieces (Hold On)"
This Beautiful Republic - "My God"
Thousand Foot Krutch - "Bring Me To Life"
Trip Lee - "Inexhaustable"

XR Light

Abandon - "Be Alive In Me"
Between The Trees - "We Can Try"
Clemency - "Inside"
Disciple - "Lay My Burdens"
Future Of Forestry - "This Hour"
Hawk Nelson - "Meaning Of Life"
Philmont - "Another Name"
Pillar - "Secrets And Regrets"
Plumb - "God-Shaped Hole"
Relient K - "Forget And Not Slow Down"
Remedy Drive - "Something Made To Last"
Ruth - "Rolling With The Punches"
Stryper - "I Believe"
The Glorious Unseen - "Heavy Hearted"
The Letter Black - "Best Of Me"

Comments (0)