BIG, BIG THANKS!

Posted by WBFJ | | Posted on 3:59 PM

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you faithful XR listeners and fans for making the transitions of the past few months mostly smooth.

Becoming the host of the show comes with a lot of responsibilities and a few speedbumps (remember I said mostly smooth) but all of you have been very encouraging with your comments on our ministry, the music we play, guest appearances, and, most especially, Martin, my new co-host.

I'm excited about what the next couple of months hold for XR. We'll be having bands and artists such as Hawk Nelson, KJ-52, The Almost, The Letter Black, Abandon Kansas, and I'm OK You're OK on the show and will be hosting House Of Heroes, Runaway City, and Stria in concert on November 14th at Peace Haven Baptist Church in North Wilkesboro.

Most of all though, I'm excited about our show's impact on our community for Christ. After all, that's why we do what we do.

All for His glory,
Dave

Comments (0)