DAVE'S TOP ALBUMS OF 2012 (SO FAR)

Posted by WBFJ | | Posted on 8:52 AM

So sorry for the incredibly lengthy wait between posts on this site! It seems like I always say that I'll try to do better by posting more often, but I've learned not to make this promise because other things inevitably come up. So let's just say that I'll post when I can and hope that you enjoy it when I do. 2012 is far from over, meaning that my ultimate list is far from complete, but I thought I'd give you an idea what albums release in this year are getting the repeat treatment most often. These are subject to change by the end of the year as there is still much more goodness to come and there's also the chance that some albums out already will work their way up the list after growing on me. For the purposes of this site I've excluded any strictly mainstream releases. So, in no particular order, here goes: House Of Heroes - "Cold Hard Want" JSON - "Growing Pains" David Crowder*Band - "Give Us Rest of (A Requiem Mass in C [The Happiest of All Keys]) The Choir - "The Loudest Sound Ever Heard" Bellarive - "The Heartbeat" The Rocket Summer - "Life Will Write The Words"

Comments (1)

Demon Hunter - "True Defiance"