INTRODUCING...INTERN MAGGIE!

Posted by WBFJ | | Posted on 2:00 PM

Dave here. Tonight on Crossroad Radio, I'm pleased to introduce you to my new intern, Maggie Lowe!  I've known Maggie for several years and could tell you quite a bit about her myself but I thought I'd let her write her own bio.  So, without any further fanfare, heeeeeeeeeere's Maggie!
 
"I'm a senior at Appalachian State University...and very proud of that!  I love putting a smile on peoples' faces whether it is in person, across the air waves, or via status updates.  I'm always amazed at the way God can use less than 400 words to comfort, cheer, and charm those who need it most.  I enjoy writing music, playing ukulele, my black lab, Toms shoes, and the Golden Girls. To see some of my opinions on music, life, and this thing called faith...check out undeniableradio.wordpress.com Wherever you may be...say it loud say it proud: 'I belong to my beloved and his desire is for me.' Song of Songs 7:10. Christ's love to all! - Maggie"

Comments (0)