Sho Baraka interview on XR tonight

Posted by WBFJ | | Posted on 10:44 AM

I know that I've said I'm "really excited" so many times that you might be thinking "yeah, right" by now but trust me, I am.  Why?  Because for the first time on XR we bring you one of the emerging stars of "Holy Hip-Hop," Sho Baraka.  Sho is one of the rappers on Reach Records (including LeCrae, Tedashii, and Trip Lee among others) who are at the forefront of taking the genre and making it viable in the mainstream market.  Remember when any music put out under the banner of "Christian rap" automatically needed to come with a warning label for cheesiness?  Not so anymore. 

Not only is Sho joining me, I'll be giving away copies of his CD "Lions & Liars" along with Skillet's "Awake" and "Happy Christmas 5" from Tooth & Nail Records as well.  Who could ask for anything more?

Join me at 10pm EST by clicking on the "Live Stream" link on this page.

Blessings,
Dave
Psalm 139

Comments (0)